Restored and upgraded historical home in old Hanapepe town. Approved Commercial Kitchen plans, Nana’s Bananas LLC and trademark included. Repainted on the inside and outside. Landscaped with flowers and trees, two outside hoses for convenience. Close to beach and many businesses. Designated a commercial property as well, with plans that were approved for a commercial kitchen with the county.
1. Commercial property setup with commercial kitchen plans approved by county, and also elect6ricsl line on roof and meter box separate from house.
2. Close to salt pond beach.
3. Walking distance to shopping center (Big Save, Longs, McDonalds).
4. Walking distance to Hanapepe post office.
5. Free post office box.
6. Walking distance to Hanapepe Park (farmers market).
7. Near historical Hanapepe Bridge.
8. Near multiple varieties of restaurants (Sushi, bakery, Hawaiian cousin
9. Near reliable mechanic’s shop.
10. Friday night art night.
11. Historic home
12. Multiple possible rentals (3).
13. Close to Eleele school.
14. Large yard (Plants, lemon tree, and mango).
15. Near fire department.
16. Backyard clothesline.
|Property Style||Remodeled,Split Level,Single Wall,Wood Frame|
|MLS Sub type||Residential|
|Exterior Features||Ceilings-9'+,Exterior Lighting,Landscaped,Storage Area,Smoke/Heat Detector|
|Subdivision||HANAPEPE TOWN LOTS|
|Heating||Air Conditioning,Window/Wall units|
|Lot Description||Other (remarks)|
|Address||3917 KOULA RD #2, HANAPEPE, HI 96716|
|Listing Office||Oceanfront Sotheby's International Realty|
|Listing Agent||Maria Perlman|
|Listing Agent Phone||8082458831|
|Listing Last Modified||Jan 20, 2022|
|Tax Annual Amount||402|
Contact us about this listing
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Listing last updated on Jan, 25 2022 09:48 am. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2022 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.